.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Monday, August 04, 2008

I am flaky.

I have two endterm exams tomorrow, as well as a class which is evaluative and has a rather lengthy case to read. However, I don't know why, but here I am - sitting on my desk, listening to random music, surfing random sites and finally ending up blogging.

I hope that I don't diss this post midway. Now that I've established that, I think I'll post it no matter what.

Life's been rather peaceful lately, but there is no enthusiasm or motivation to work whatsoever. The only thing which induces the slightest drive is this b-school summit, of whose organizing team I am a part of.

Is that correct English? Gahh.. Who cares...

There goes! A near perfect example of how I've been lately. Incidentally, I just realised that I care about the fact that I don't care, and I would certainly like to do something about it. About that, I don't care enough!

Meh.

2 Comments:

  • welcome to the real world gid :P

    i have 2 exams tomorrow and i slept all night and all evening and listened to unusual music, read up a thousand different random blogs, read a few chapters of Chuck Palahniuk, ran 10 rounds of the field and then slept some more and dreamt of flunking my PS course.

    I think i'm a lost cause.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:52 PM, August 04, 2008  

  • Itne saare ideas hain to thoda bahut likh bhi diya kar. Tere jaise genius ko kahan kamin hai gyaan/rant baatne ki.

    By Blogger Ashish Gupta, at 12:13 AM, August 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home